• Rise from your gwave!

Seaman

Discussion in 'Game of the Month' started by MasterAkumaMatata, Apr 25, 2005.

1. MasterAkumaMatata

MasterAkumaMatata Staff Member

:rant <-- How do you get Seaman to do this? :lol:

Attached Files:

2. it290

it290 Member

I didn't get any damn free VMU with my Seaman.

I never completed the game, either... got him to about the last stage of evolution, and then said 'fuck it'...

3. RockinB

RockinB Staff Member

Oh yeah, I love talking to Mr. Spock!

I always wanted a list of supported vocal commands.

It was very funny when Seaman understood the opposite of what I said :D

4. mal

mal Member

I bought Seaman, but I've never got to playing it.

Do you really need to play everyday?

5. it290

it290 Member

It' better if you do. It only takes 10-15 minutes a day. You don't have to check it every single day, but I would check every other day at a minimum.... it'll take you longer to progress if you do that, though. Of course, if time elapses, you can always cheat by setting the DC's clock back. Just make sure you make a note of it, because death is permanent in this game.

6. Twillinx

Twillinx New Member

I just have to get me this! I've never played or seen it (except screenshots). Sounds really strange, didn't acctually know it was a game, not in the ordinary way of looking at it anyway, but when there is puzzles mentioned I guess it really is a game (not only, you can talk to this fishguy and he remembers shit you've said.)

Anybody care to mention what kind of puzzles there is in the game?

Conspiracy Theory:

Lucky I don't have the BB-adapter for my Dreamcsst, Seaman is probably hooked to agencies all over the world waiting to bring everybody's secrets to court. :D

7. it290

it290 Member

There are some 'puzzles'.. at certain points in the game you will need to interact in certain ways with objects in the tank or with the Seamen themselves in order to trigger the next phase of evolution. Also, there is a small amount of resource management in the form of managing the food supply. It's kind of like an advanced Tamagotchi, only much more bizarre and interesting.